Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tata's Fishing Trip





























Every year my grandparent's make a trip out to Idaho and stay for a week. My Tata always looks forward to one day of fishing while he is here. Yesterday, we took him fishing and Tata and Hudsun had a bet to see who could catch the most fish. Well, needless to say, Hudsun won so Tata had to pay him a quarter for every fish that he caught! Poor Tata just wanted to catch fish so bad, heck my Dad, Hudsun, Mom and I all caught our fair share of fish but not Tata! Finally when it was quittin time Tata finally caught his first and only fish of the day we all hooped and hollered like little school children because he kept saying since he was from New Mexico the fish were scared of him and I guess that was the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment